Getting stretch marks happens to be a very common skin problem that can be caused by pregnancy and weight gain. However, despite the fact that many people wish to eliminate these marks, not many people are knowledgeable on the entire process.
Luckily, there are many things that you can do to eliminate these stretch marks for good. All you need to do is broaden your knowledge on how to do so.
Most people nowadays have lost faith on natural methods, as they have grown to believe that natural treatments barely show any results. However, there happens to be very natural treatments that have proven to really eliminate the main source of stretch marks.
Tips On How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally
– Aloe Vera
When you massage flesh and pulpy aloe vera on your stretch marks it will slowly tone the affected area. The enzymes present inside of aloe vera happen to promote the elimination of any damaged tissues, while at the same time keeping the skin hydrated.
– Lavender Oil
Lavender oils are also considered to be one of the most recommended natural treatments for stretch marks. When you apply lavender oil at least three times per day, the affected area will induce the growth of the new skin tissues that will allow for the stretch marks to gradually fade away.
– Apricot Scrub
A simple apricot scrub has shown to act by exfoliating the damaged and dead skin tissues found inside of stretch marks. It even helps to firm and tone up the skin, slowly leading to the elimination of stretch lines.
– Aromatic Oils
Aromatic oil found in avocado, chamomile, sweet almonds, and jojoba have proven to promote the natural healing of stretch marks by toning the skin. These natural oils are most effective when combined with lavender to slowly even any reoccurrences of stretch marks.
– Cocoa Butter
Creams and skin products with cocoa butter happens to be best used to the prevention and elimination of stretch marks. Early applications can help to tone up the affected area, while at the same time keeping it decently hydrated because of the many enzymes in cocoa butter.
The Pros And Cons Of Treating Stretch Marks Naturally
- One of the main advantages of treating stretch marks naturally is the fact that they do not come with any side effects whatsoever. Regardless of how much is applied on the stretch marks, the skin will not experience any rashes or irritations because they are completely natural treatments.
- The use of natural treatments for the removal of stretch marks is usually less expensive than alternative techniques such as laser treatment. This is not to say that laser treatment is not an effective technique, quite the contrary, however it is without doubt a more expensive method than using a natural alternative.
- The only disadvantage to treating stretch marks naturally is that the results that you experience will not be instant. Since they are completely natural treatments, you won’t be able to see such drastic results right away.
Experience Of People Who Have Treated Stretch Marks Naturally
We found a large number of people that have used natural techniques for the removal of stretch marks. These are just two testimonials we found online:
“After three kids, stretch marks was the main thing that I had to deal with, but after naturally treating my skin condition, I have been able to get my pre-pregnant body back. The results were slow but were very distinct and effective, which is why I really recommend everyone to try the natural way if nothing else works.”
– Jonathan Fitzpatrick
“Two years ago I lost 170 pounds, and though that was a tremendous change in my life, a ton of stretch marks came with that weight loss. After eliminating my stretch marks naturally, I have been able to achieve a more toned body that I truly am proud of.”
Alternatives Of Eliminating Stretch Marks
There are however a number of alternatives, if you have already tried using one of the natural techniques and have received limited results. Some of the following methods/products have been identified as being the most popular by other users that have tried these methods/products.
- Trilastin SR – Trilastin SR is a popular method for the elimination of stretch marks, as it really does have the great power to diminish stretch marks. Trilastin SR is a highly effective cream that slowly gets rid of any stretch mark regardless of how stubborn and old, allowing for the healthier looking and feeling skin to reappear.
- Laser Stretch Mark Removal – Laser stretch mark removal is also a well known and effective way to eliminate stretch marks, as it was said to offer the quickest visible results. The only drawback to this treatment is the fact that it is quite an expensive treatment to take advantage of.
- Daily Exercise – Daily exercise is the most obvious alternative method to eliminate stretch marks, which is why many people that suffer from this skin condition thoroughly exercise to get rid of the marks. Daily exercise can solely diminish stretch marks because it burns the fat that caused the stretch marks in the first place. This method should really be considered as a natural technique however in order separate it from the natural products listed above, we decided to include it as a completely separate alternative.
I hope these tips on how to remove stretch marks naturally were useful, and if you believe there are others we could add to the list based on success you or someone you know of has had, then please let us know in the comments below, or alternatively send us an email and we will include it on the page.